Tips on how to care for your jewelry:
1. Remove your jewelry when applying lotion, cream, soap, or alcohol. Exposure to chemicals found in them can damage precious stones and metals.
2. Use warm water and mild dish soap (no detergents) and a soft brush in cleaning your jewelry. Pearls and other treated gems are more delicate and can be scratched easily. Use a makeup brush to clean them.
3. Rinse off any soap residue in a glass of warm water to avoid losing any stones or parts of your jewelry.
4. Wipe any excess water with a soft cloth and let your jewelry dry in a safe place.
5. If able, treat your jewelry to a professional cleaning service at your favorite jewelry shop at least once a year.